#LifeCourse Tools in Action: Implementation at All Levels in #Missouri CoP #Innovations Webinar January 28, 2016
INNOVATIONS IN SUPPORTING FAMILIES
COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE FRAMEWORK FOR SYSTEMS CHANGE WEBINAR SERIES
LifeCourse Tools in Action: Implementation at All Levels in Missouri
January 28, 2016
2PM Eastern / 1PM Central / 12PM Mountain / 11AM Pacific / 10AM Alaska / 9AM Hawaii
Webinar will last approximately one hour and a half.
This presentation will focus on how the LifeCourse framework and tools are being rolled out in innovative ways at all different levels. Log on to hear how the LifeCourse is changing thinking and behavior:
- at the individual and family level to help them troubleshoot life as well as create and articulate a vision for the future,
- at the professional level to build human service professionals’ capacity to educate and inform families as well as help them plan and access supports
- at the organizational level to provide an organizing framework for programming and activities
- at the community level to facilitate transformational change and bring together stakeholders, and
- at the systems level to influence the implementation and compliance with new CMS Home and Community Based Services rules and person-centered guidelines.
CALL INTO (888) 407-5039
Download the flyer to print or share: LifeCourse Tools in Action: Implementation at All Levels in Missouri – January 28, 2016
This webinar is part of a series focused on innovative strategies to enhance the systems that support families of individuals with intellectual & developmental disabilities. Get the details about the Innovations Webinar Series.
- innovations series,
- integrated supports,
- LIfeCourse framework,
- LifeCourse tools,
- service innovations,
- supporting families
Rachel is the Media & Design Specialist on the Family to Family team at the UMKC-Institute for Human Development, UCEDD. She completed her Master’s in Public Administration with an emphasis in nonprofit management at UMKC. She is proud to say she is a second generation AmeriCorps member! Her passion is where social justice and technology meet. Her specialty is making projects, programs, and organizations look good.