Don’t miss the next CoP #Innovations webinar! Informing Families in Washington State 1/26/17
INNOVATIONS IN SUPPORTING FAMILIES WEBINAR SERIES
LifeCourse in Action: Informing Families in Washington State
January 26, 2017
2PM Eastern / 1PM Central / 12PM Mountain / 11AM Pacific / 10AM Alaska / 9AM Hawaii
Webinar will last approximately one hour and a half.
The Community of Practice (CoP) is working on discovering integrated, flexible, and innovative strategies for supporting the entire family, rather than focusing solely on formal services.
This Innovations webinar will focus on the Supporting Families CoP state team in Washington and how the lives of individuals with I/DD and their families from all walks of life are being impacted at the local, regional, and state levels.
- Ed Holen, Washington DD Council, and Shannon Manion and Debbie Roberts, Washington Developmental Disabilities Administration
- Miho Onaka, Open Doors for Multicultural Families
- Snohomish County Developmental Disabilities staff
Call in number: +1-855-282-6330 US TOLL FREE
Meeting number (access code): 920 194 436
Download the flyer to print/share: LifeCourse Tools in Action: Informing Families in Washington State
This webinar is part of a series focused on innovative strategies to enhance the systems that support families of individuals with intellectual & developmental disabilities. Get the details about the Innovations Webinar Series.
- 1915k Community First Choice Option,
- Adult Sibling Tool Kit,
- Adult Siblings,
- aging caregivers,
- Community Connections Guidebook,
- Difficult conversations,
- discovery and navigation,
- Early Welcome Four Pager,
- front door,
- Individual and Family Support waiver,
- informing families,
- Just Like You,
- Living the Middle Years Four pager,
- Open Doors for Multicultural Families,
- Parents with intellectual and developmental disabilities,
- Snohomish county,
- Training Workshops,
- Transition from School to Adulthood Four Pager,
- Washington DD Council,
- Washington state,
- Washington State-Community First Choice
Rachel is the Media & Design Specialist on the Family to Family team at the UMKC-Institute for Human Development, UCEDD. She completed her Master's in Public Administration with an emphasis in nonprofit management at UMKC. She is proud to say she is a second generation AmeriCorps member! Her passion is where social justice and technology meet. Her specialty is making projects, programs, and organizations look good.